要孩子,上播种网
首页 bozhong logo
播种网 论坛 备孕心路
[备孕压力吐槽]

79年马支阳、泌高、封闭抗体阴性+NK细胞高,今天起建一好孕楼,相似情况的JM们多 ...

楼主: newbeginin
16853843522 楼主
谢谢亲的鼓励,爱你!
已邀请用户 : (此提示只有您可以看到,其他用户无法查看)

我情况:23、24岁药流两次,29岁73天胎停一次,封闭治疗后30岁44天生化一次,很多知识是在皤种网学到的,如果没有它,我就不知道自己可能是封闭有问题,因为我在广州,一般人医生她们也不懂。都是我自己一点点学习到主动去查,查出问题的

,现在正在接受封闭治疗,因为心情实在太烦,因此建个小楼转移注意力,同时也多向大家学习。

这次月经是3/16, 补充黄体,每天20/黄体同,

我自己总结的胎停原因

一、软件

1、支曾经阳,炎症
2、过敏

二、激素

1、孕同

2、雌二醇
3、泌高

三、PAi变异,心血管出问题,包括血糠——二
四、免疫

1、封闭抗体——LIT已经放弃

2、NK细胞数量(CD19,CD56)——没打

3、NK细胞毒性 ——没打

4、Th1:Th2(TNF-a TNF-a/LI-10)——已经基本晢时控制

五、基因点位——无解

六、染色体
七、老公精子不好——老公不配合
因此,继续用药,

文章来自: 播种网社区( www.bozhong.com) 详文参考:http://bbs.bozhong.com/thread-1213160-129-1.html

最新情况2012-月底复查结果

我的复查结果 也出来了,哟。
Th1:Th2 Intracellular cytokine ratios
                                        2011, 3月        2012 7月      Reference
TNF-a:IL-10 (CD3+CD4+)      56.0            16         13.2 - 30.6
IFN-g: IL-10 (CD3+CD4+)      30                  9.5    5.8 - 20.5

文章来自: 播种网社区( www.bozhong.com) 详文参考:http://bbs.bozhong.com/thread-1213160-127-1.html

点击查看全文
newbeginin (楼主)
天使宝宝 |
茉莉花苞茶
<br/> 文章来自: 播种网社区( www.bozhong.com) 详文参考:http://bbs.bozhong.com/thread-36384961-6-1.html
点击查看全文
newbeginin (楼主)
天使宝宝 |
在法拉盛那家ny hospital queens,
<br/> 文章来自: 播种网社区( www.bozhong.com) 详文参考:http://bbs.bozhong.com/thread-36384961-7-1.html
点击查看全文
newbeginin (楼主)
天使宝宝 |
子女随父姓而不随母姓的姓氏父系继承制作为降低父子关系不确定性的机制之一,逐渐发展成为社会制度。同所有的雄性哺乳动物一样,人类男性永远无法完全确认自己的父权,但与大多数雄性哺乳动物情况不同的是,他们必须高额投资养育后代。这时,就产生私通的可能,结果就是在不知情的情况下把宝贵而有限的资源花费在了另一个男人的基因后代上。自然界中只有少数一些种类(如人类和许多鸟类)的雄性动物要面对通奸的风险,因为在这些种类中,父系的抚养投资代价高昂。自然界中大部分种类的雄性并不关心自己是否真的是配偶所产下的孩子的遗传学父亲,因为它们的父系投资仅仅是交配时注入雌性体内的精子。(这些种类在生物学上被称为 ”交配-离开”物种;这类物种的雄性和雌性相遇后便交配,然后分道扬镳,再也不见。不,女孩啊,第二天他是不会给你打电话的。)所以,自然界中大多数物种的雄性都不会产生性嫉妒,只有人类和鸟类会这样。
<br/>
<br/>因此,为数不多的这些种类的雄性—— 尤其是人类男性——需要在花费高昂成本投资他们的假定后代之前,先得到自己确实是假定后代的遗传学生父的合理证明。自然和社会制度对此都有所贡献。证据表明,新生婴儿看起来更像父亲,而不那么像母亲(因为母权总是确定的,母亲们无需再确认),母亲以及母方的亲戚总是断言婴儿和父亲相像,好让父亲相信自己的确是婴儿的生父,并且应该投资养育这个婴儿。(要记住,母亲和母方亲戚并不真的关心遗传学上的真相,因为不论孩子的遗传学生父是谁,母亲和孩子的遗传关系都完全不变)
<br/>
点击查看全文
newbeginin (楼主)
天使宝宝 |
"Neupogen (G-CSF) like any cytokine has numerous target cells and effects in
<br/>the body. It is used in chemotherapy patients and neutropenic patients to raise
<br/>their white blood cell counts, but for our purposes we can think of that
<br/>increase in cell numbers as basically a side effect. It's not possible at this
<br/>point to say for sure exactly which of its effects are critical for preventing
<br/>miscarriage, but it has several functions that could all play a role and it may
<br/>be a combinatorial effect. 1) it has "tolerizing" effects antigen-presenting
<br/>cells (APCs) (i.e., dendritic cells, macrophages) and T cells to prevent the
<br/>activation of cytotoxic T cells and promote the formation of regulatory T cells
<br/>(Tregs). APCs can be thought of basically as "sentinals" that monitor what's
<br/>going on in the tissues and then direct the adaptive immune response. How the
<br/>APCs direct the adaptive immune response depends in part on what signals they
<br/>are receiving from the local cytokine environment. 2) it directly inhibits the
<br/>function of NK cells; 3) there are receptors for G-CSF directly on trophoblast
<br/>cells of the embryo and G-CSF likely promotes their proliferation. This in turn
<br/>results in increased production of HCG by the embryo. HCG and G-CSF have many
<br/>overlapping functions in regulating cell functions at the maternal-fetal
<br/>interface; 4) it promotes angiogenesis (formation of new blood vessels) and may
<br/>have effects on decidual cells resulting in a "receptive" uterine lining. 5)
<br/>G-CSF also promotes intestinal barrier function which may reduce inflammation
<br/>originating from the gut in conditions such as celiac, IBD (Crohn's and
<br/>ulcerative colitis), etc. So, basically it has a lot of effects that could be
<br/>seen as positive for promoting a pregnancy and preventing miscarriage. It's not
<br/>clear which of these effects is critical or if it is a combination of these. I
<br/>tend to think that it is probably a combination."
<br/>>
<br/>> I have 4 blasts on ice and I'm 40 y/o, and hubby is done with the
<br/>egg-retrieving and making-of-embryos, so I feel like I have limited potential,
<br/>but potential nonetheless.
<br/>>
<br/>> Thanks for listening and all the awesome wisdom and advice here!
<br/>>
<br/>
点击查看全文
newbeginin (楼主)
天使宝宝 |
Hi everyone....
点击查看全文
newbeginin (楼主)
天使宝宝 |
Background: in Sept and Nov 2012 I did egg retrievals with Dr B. Originally
<br/>the plan was to hope for a fresh transfer, but my tnf/ifn numbers were too high
<br/>(tnf around 40, ifn around 30) despite prednisone 20mg daily and intralipid
<br/>infusion, so Dr B decided we'd vitrify, bank embryos, and do a FET once my
<br/>numbers came down. Tested again in November and they'd gone UP to 54/42.
<br/>>
<br/>> Did two rounds of Humira in Jan/Feb (40 mg per shot, separated by two weeks)
<br/>and after a three week wait, retested on 2/14. Just got my results back this
<br/>morning (Dr B emailed me first thing!) The tnf is still high, 40, but the ifn
<br/>is down to normal. Also I consistently have low WBC counts on my CBCs (usually
<br/>in the 3 range).
<br/>>
<br/>> So it seems that instead of doing IVIg (though I am going to push to add that
<br/>as well, I am a throw-the-kitchen-sink-at-it-from-the-beginning kind of girl)
<br/>we'll be doing a neupogen + booster hcG protocol for my FET. Which might be as
<br/>soon as a month away! *yikes*
<br/>>
<br/>> FWIW, one of TeamBabyCOO's posts on this forum was insightful for me... our
<br/>resident biologist has taught me a lot! for instance,
<br/>
点击查看全文
newbeginin (楼主)
天使宝宝 |
Hi everyone....I am advised to stop neupogen at nine weeks...I am currently 8
<br/>weeks....I know some have gone on to take it til 12 weeks.....I know I will be
<br/>nervous to stop taking it......was wondering when most of you stopped taking it.
<br/>Also what's the science behind not needing it anymore after 9 weeks?
<br/>Also those of you that were gluten free pre conception.....do you stay gluten
<br/>free throughout pregnancy
<br/>
<br/>Thanx so much for ur help,
<br/>Jackie
<br/>
点击查看全文
newbeginin (楼主)
天使宝宝 |
国内治疗习惯性流产的专家
<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
<br/>                                      上海仁济医院               林其德、赵爱民、张羽
<br/>
<br/>                                      上海一妇婴                  鲍时华
<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
<br/>                                      广州中山二院                张建平、谭剑平
<br/>
<br/>                                      苏州二附院                   张弘
<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
<br/>                                      北医三院                     王海燕
<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
<br/>                                      北京协和                     郁琦
<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
<br/>                                      北京海军总院               商微
<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
<br/>                                      沈阳盛京医院               乔宠、尚涛
<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
<br/>                                      西安交大一附院            郑鹏生
<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
<br/>                                      重庆新桥医院               李真
<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
<br/>                                      济南省立医院               左常婷
<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
<br/>                                      潍坊市人民医院            付锦华
<br/>
<br/> 文章来自: 播种网社区( www.bozhong.com) 详文参考:http://bbs.bozhong.com/forum.php ... ;extra=#pid33279451
点击查看全文
newbeginin (楼主)
天使宝宝 |
4月25号,杨先生通知我们护照和旅行证已经办妥。我立马致电东航洛杉矶办事处,预定了4月27号的座位,和那边的服务人员预约了婴儿睡篮,另外这样航空公司还会专门为宝宝准备婴儿食品。宝宝坐飞机也要钱,136美元从洛杉矶到上海,但是不提供座位。宝宝坐飞机的注意事项是,飞机起飞或降落时,必须设法使宝宝张着嘴,这样宝宝耳朵里面的气压和机舱气压就一样,不会伤到耳膜。我们是在那个时刻给宝宝喂奶。
点击查看全文
newbeginin (楼主)
天使宝宝 |
1) 医院出生纸
<br/>   
<br/>    美国医院出生纸没有法律作用,只能证明这个宝宝在什么时间在什么地方出生,这个不是出生证。这个出生纸医院会主动开具,一般在宝宝出生地第二天就会开出,交到宝宝监护人手里。但是如果你想节约时间,就叫他们直接将出生纸寄到地方人口统计局,因为只有凭着这个医院开具的出生纸,人口统计局才会给宝宝注册登记为美国公民,类似于国内的上户口。
<br/>   
<br/>    我们宝宝的出生纸是第二天就由医院直接送去了圣地亚哥人口统计局。出生纸不额外收费。
点击查看全文
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

发表新帖
热门新帖

姐妹都在抢

备孕疑难杂症大攻略
    疯狂造人
    孕迹暖暖
    自在正念