要孩子,上播种网
首页 bozhong logo
播种网 论坛 备孕心路
[备孕压力吐槽]

79年马支阳、泌高、封闭抗体阴性+NK细胞高,今天起建一好孕楼,相似情况的JM们多 ...

楼主: newbeginin
16857703522 楼主
谢谢亲的鼓励,爱你!
已邀请用户 : (此提示只有您可以看到,其他用户无法查看)

我情况:23、24岁药流两次,29岁73天胎停一次,封闭治疗后30岁44天生化一次,很多知识是在皤种网学到的,如果没有它,我就不知道自己可能是封闭有问题,因为我在广州,一般人医生她们也不懂。都是我自己一点点学习到主动去查,查出问题的

,现在正在接受封闭治疗,因为心情实在太烦,因此建个小楼转移注意力,同时也多向大家学习。

这次月经是3/16, 补充黄体,每天20/黄体同,

我自己总结的胎停原因

一、软件

1、支曾经阳,炎症
2、过敏

二、激素

1、孕同

2、雌二醇
3、泌高

三、PAi变异,心血管出问题,包括血糠——二
四、免疫

1、封闭抗体——LIT已经放弃

2、NK细胞数量(CD19,CD56)——没打

3、NK细胞毒性 ——没打

4、Th1:Th2(TNF-a TNF-a/LI-10)——已经基本晢时控制

五、基因点位——无解

六、染色体
七、老公精子不好——老公不配合
因此,继续用药,

文章来自: 播种网社区( www.bozhong.com) 详文参考:http://bbs.bozhong.com/thread-1213160-129-1.html

最新情况2012-月底复查结果

我的复查结果 也出来了,哟。
Th1:Th2 Intracellular cytokine ratios
                                        2011, 3月        2012 7月      Reference
TNF-a:IL-10 (CD3+CD4+)      56.0            16         13.2 - 30.6
IFN-g: IL-10 (CD3+CD4+)      30                  9.5    5.8 - 20.5

文章来自: 播种网社区( www.bozhong.com) 详文参考:http://bbs.bozhong.com/thread-1213160-127-1.html

点击查看全文
newbeginin (楼主)
天使宝宝 |
今天24天了。买了食物,改善一下生活。工作快结束了,高兴。今年不错。
点击查看全文
newbeginin (楼主)
天使宝宝 |
今天下午月经第27天,感觉今天工作一天,有点生病了。又鼻炎发作了。
点击查看全文
newbeginin (楼主)
天使宝宝 |

<br/>封闭抗体 阴  这点一直存在争议,比如鲍时华是不主张治疗
<br/> 封闭的,一般是原因不明的,一直查不到原因才做这个的
<br/> 血小板聚集高,参考值最高45 我是45.7 虽然只高一些 但可能
<br/> 怀之后更高,这一点很重要的了  属于凝血方面问题了
<br/> 同型半胱氨酸高 参考值 6-15 我13 张这边标准是要低于8
<br/> 促甲状腺素啊  TSH   5.7  孕妇要低于2.5以内才可以
<br/> 蛋白C低很多。查了下 需要在孕后使用肝素治疗
<br/>
<br/>
<br/>其他没有问题
<br/>
<br/>关于凝血方面,大家必须重视,包括血小板聚集、D2聚体,蛋白C低等
<br/> 治疗方案基本都是孕后打肚皮针 孕前阿斯品林
<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
<br/>发表于 2012-10-25 10:52:30 |只看该作者
<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
<br/>封闭抗体 阴    需要做治疗,11月2日开始做,供血者需要检查乙肝3项 丙肝
<br/> HIV 梅毒等 简单说就是输血8项
<br/> 血小板聚集高,由于只高一些,暂时先不理
<br/> 同型半胱氨酸高  开了阿司匹林和甲钴胺一起吃
<br/> 促甲状腺素啊  TSH  开了甲状腺素纳
<br/>
<br/>
<br/> 文章来自: 播种网社区( www.bozhong.com) 详文参考:http://bbs.bozhong.com/thread-36640868-1-3.html
点击查看全文
newbeginin (楼主)
天使宝宝 |

<br/>
<br/>I was on 20 mg prednisone and 60mg lovenox twice a day.  I later found out that my lovenox dose was too high and was just recently reduced to 40mg twice  day.  My anticardiolipin antibodies are very high and have had lots of chemicals and at least 2 miscarriages.
<br/>
<br/>This is the firt time I made it to 13 weeks so do believe the neupogen had something to do with it.
点击查看全文
newbeginin (楼主)
天使宝宝 |
Here are my abnormal results for Dr Kwak (everything else normal):
<br/>>
<br/>> DHEA 11 (102-1185) LOW
<br/>> NK %cd19 15.6 (2-12) HIGH
<br/>> NK % of 19+cells, CD5+ 1.9 (5-10)LOW
<br/>> TH1:TH2 IFN-g:IL-10 (CD3+CD4+) 4.1 (5.8-20.5) LOW
<br/>> PAI-1 4G/5G gene mutation --- heterozygous mutated
<br/>> IgA Less than 6.67 (82-453)
<br/>> history of +ANA
<br/>> history of false +RPR (means extremely high anti cardiolipin per Dr Kwak)
<br/>>
<br/>> Dr Kwak thinks that I am having a super high ANA and anticardiolipin in pregnancy and that this is probably my biggest problem.  
<br/>>
<br/>> I'm going to be ttc again late Jan/ early Feb.  She will have me on:
<br/>> -Lovenox starting cd6
<br/>> -IVIG at cd7
<br/>> -prednisone at 2dpo
<br/>> -progesterone at 2dpo
<br/>> -vivelle at 2dpo
<br/>> -metanx
<br/>> -81mg aspirin
<br/>> -DHEA 75mg
<br/>> -Vit D
<br/>
点击查看全文
newbeginin (楼主)
天使宝宝 |
I don't have time to write much but I will say that I strongly disagree with Dr. Kwak-Kim's analysis. Frankly the science on Neupogen is more convincing than anything else I've seen including ivig. I also strongly disagree that HLA matching is the only indication for Neupogen. I think it's impossible to say that you don't think it helped you. I have a lot of knowledge on this from a scientific standpoint and from a personal perspective my wife has been on Neupogen for 9 weeks now and everything is going great (just saw the baby do a little dance on u/s this morning) after 3 early losses and an extended period of infertility. She has zero bone/muscle pain and really isn't any more tired than any other pregnant woman. I'm fine with having differing opinions but I just wanted to offer mine.
<br/>
点击查看全文
newbeginin (楼主)
天使宝宝 |
I am currently pregnant and made it to the second trimester for the first time on neupogen, prednisone and lovenox.  I have very high APS.
<br/>So even though the studies excluded people, it is still used for women with complicated pregnancies
<br/>
点击查看全文
newbeginin (楼主)
天使宝宝 |
Hi Christine. I used both and had a successful pregnancy after 4 losses. I used
<br/>the pred for high TNF. Neupogen has a much more complex process than raising the
<br/>wbcs. TeambabyCOO can probably explain it better.
<br/>
点击查看全文
newbeginin (楼主)
天使宝宝 |
No advice on anything to counter side effects except to stop the Neupogen.  They did go away after stopping (bone pain took the longest).  I think the bone pain was a couple of weeks and the fatigue gradually improved as my WBC went down, I think the WBC took about 4 wks to get back to normal.
<br/>
<br/>
<br/>If you're seeing Kwak, she's not going to prescribe it, but I wouldn't not see her due to that, unless your primary issue is HLA matches.  Even though I was on the Neupogen, I'm absolutely certain I would not have made it this far without Kwak (based on u/s monitoring and other issues that have arose).  I consulted w/Braverman too and his plan for me was pretty standard and I ended up needing about triple the drugs that he was going to use.  For some people I think it's great but I don't believe it's a miracle drug for everyone.  
<br/>
<br/>
点击查看全文
newbeginin (楼主)
天使宝宝 |
I believe I'm the patient that Dr. Kwak was referring to.  Currently 24 wks.  She and I had several conversations about Neupogen.  She has quite a bit of info on the study that exists and knows the author well.  I forget the details of it, but I believe that it was a very small study, there was significant sampling bias, and there were some other issues.  She was the head of the Reproductive Immunology Society (may have the name wrong) at the time and initially was going to have him present the study but then found there were too many issues with it.  She went into a lot more detail w/me but that's the jist of it.  
<br/>
<br/>
<br/>As I said, I am 24 wks w/Neupogen and her treatment but I don't think the Neupogen was responsible.  I had significant blood flow issues that she found and am certain that if she hadn't been closely monitoring and treating me I wouldn't have made it this far.  Also have had PTL issues now which she was able to control as well.  I think Neupogen is really good when you have HLA matches but if not, probably not needed.  However I do think it helped improve egg quality (on it 4 wks prior to ovulation) and I actually ovulated early which never, ever happens for me.
<br/>
<br/>
<br/>My WBC did get very high, Kwak was very unhappy about that.  It did come back down but while it was high I found out how leukemia patients feel.  It was exhaustion unlike anything I've ever experienced (had 1 child before, had prednisone withdrawals, doesn't even begin to compare).  I also had incredible muscle/bone pain toward the end where I seriously could barely walk.
点击查看全文
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

发表新帖
热门新帖

姐妹都在抢

备孕疑难杂症大攻略
    疯狂造人
    孕迹暖暖
    自在正念