要孩子,上播种网
首页 bozhong logo
播种网 论坛 备孕心路
[备孕压力吐槽]

79年马支阳、泌高、封闭抗体阴性+NK细胞高,今天起建一好孕楼,相似情况的JM们多 ...

楼主: newbeginin
16858733522 楼主
谢谢亲的鼓励,爱你!
已邀请用户 : (此提示只有您可以看到,其他用户无法查看)

我情况:23、24岁药流两次,29岁73天胎停一次,封闭治疗后30岁44天生化一次,很多知识是在皤种网学到的,如果没有它,我就不知道自己可能是封闭有问题,因为我在广州,一般人医生她们也不懂。都是我自己一点点学习到主动去查,查出问题的

,现在正在接受封闭治疗,因为心情实在太烦,因此建个小楼转移注意力,同时也多向大家学习。

这次月经是3/16, 补充黄体,每天20/黄体同,

我自己总结的胎停原因

一、软件

1、支曾经阳,炎症
2、过敏

二、激素

1、孕同

2、雌二醇
3、泌高

三、PAi变异,心血管出问题,包括血糠——二
四、免疫

1、封闭抗体——LIT已经放弃

2、NK细胞数量(CD19,CD56)——没打

3、NK细胞毒性 ——没打

4、Th1:Th2(TNF-a TNF-a/LI-10)——已经基本晢时控制

五、基因点位——无解

六、染色体
七、老公精子不好——老公不配合
因此,继续用药,

文章来自: 播种网社区( www.bozhong.com) 详文参考:http://bbs.bozhong.com/thread-1213160-129-1.html

最新情况2012-月底复查结果

我的复查结果 也出来了,哟。
Th1:Th2 Intracellular cytokine ratios
                                        2011, 3月        2012 7月      Reference
TNF-a:IL-10 (CD3+CD4+)      56.0            16         13.2 - 30.6
IFN-g: IL-10 (CD3+CD4+)      30                  9.5    5.8 - 20.5

文章来自: 播种网社区( www.bozhong.com) 详文参考:http://bbs.bozhong.com/thread-1213160-127-1.html

点击查看全文
newbeginin (楼主)
天使宝宝 |
Good to know, I think that Neuis one of the only things that I have not
<br/>tried in the last 2 years .. I have been on Humira, Simponi, Intralipids,
<br/>Dexamethasone, Metformin, Lovenox, IVIG and now LIT. The entire gamut except for
<br/>LIT.
<br/>
<br/>Just praying that my LIT helps and that my next donor embryo transfer works. :)
<br/>Trouble is I want to save one embryo and put in one in December. I guess that
<br/>reduces the odds even more.
<br/>
<br/>
点击查看全文
newbeginin (楼主)
天使宝宝 |
When I started Neup, they told me the dose is based on your body weight in
<br/>kg.
<br/>But when I got the actual syringes, it turned out that the dose I was prescribed
<br/>was 50, when my weight is about 65 kg.
<br/>The doctor said that there are 2 types of strength of Neup and that I was
<br/>given the higher strenght Neu.
<br/>
<br/>I was wondering what sort of dose patients on this forum generally were getting
<br/>and what strength Neup?
<br/>
<br/>
点击查看全文
newbeginin (楼主)
天使宝宝 |
you inject
<br/>> it every day through 9-12 wks depending on the protocol. it is usu. coupled
<br/>> w/ intralipid infusions.
<br/>>
<br/>
点击查看全文
newbeginin (楼主)
天使宝宝 |
Hi All,
<br/>> > I am new to the support group and hope you can help me. I live in Southern
<br/>> > CA and am a patient of Dr. Brian Acacio. His numbers are very good for
<br/>> > achieving positive pregnancies for those with severe immune issues. I have
<br/>> > had 11 natural pregnancies all with misscarry within first 8 weeks. I have
<br/>> > had 2 failed IVFs (BFN with donor eggs), 1 chemical IVF (BFP with FET)
<br/>> > prior to this year. Then this year, we got another donor and did a new and
<br/>> > more aggressive protocol of .75mg Dexamethasone, Intralipid infusions
<br/>> > (similar to IVIG but cheaper), Synthroid (for thyroid), progesterone in
<br/>> > oil, progesterone suppository, estradiol, aspirin, Metanx (active folic
<br/>> > acid), prenatal vitamins, and Lovenox 40mg daily. I have high ANA and
<br/>> > elevated NK (but still within normal last tested before pregnant). We had a
<br/>> > new donor and 13 perfect embryos. We transferred 2 and got pregnant. We saw
<br/>> > the heartbeat at 6w1d. It stopped growing at 7w2d and no heartbeat at 7w4d.
<br/>> > Had d&c this weekend and testing the tissue for chromosomal abnormalities,
<br/>> > but I don't expect anything but normal because of all of the testing my
<br/>> > donor and my husband have had. Dr. Acacio is now suggesting IVIG but that
<br/>> > scares me, especially with the cost of upwards of $3000 per treatment with
<br/>
点击查看全文
newbeginin (楼主)
天使宝宝 |
"终于,在一次老公的精液检查中找到了答案:他A+B=25%,密度只有550万。医生说这样的情况不可能怀孕。
<br/>经过一番商量,终于决定试管。我开始在网上搜寻大量的资料,最终选定了医院,正式开始试管之旅。 "
点击查看全文
newbeginin (楼主)
天使宝宝 |
Hi everyone,
<br/>I was wondering if someone who has gone to Nogales could explain exactly what happens and how long the LIT takes? Also I was wondering if anyone else has chosen to do Humira while getting LIT?
<br/>
<br/>
<br/>Thank you.
<br/>
<br/>
<br/>I spoke with Dr.Trobough he has the personality of a wet rag, he started out going over my history some of it annoyed me because he clearly didn't read my file that closely. Then he went over my testing (PM me if you want to know everything)
<br/>Here are the findings:
<br/>Leukocyte Antibody Detection�
<br/>T Cells IGG+ �8.7 � Range 50-100
<br/>B Cells IGG+ � 22 Range 50-100
<br/>The B cells are blocking antibodies they coat the pregnancy
<br/>The B cells need to be greater then 50 for the pg to work
<br/>For this problem he suggested LIT (Lymphocyte Immunization Therapy) I would have it 2x 3 weeks apart and then retest. It's $600 a treatment, it's only available in Mexico right over the border from AZ or England (Canada is doing a study right now)because Bush thought it was too close to stem cells and had it outlawed.
<br/>T Regulatory CELL
<br/>Treg (CD4/CD25/Foxp3+) �1.2 � Range >.7
<br/>Mine is normal�
<br/>Treg measures immune cell suppression
<br/>�
<br/>燦K Assay Follow Up was normal and my NK Cells are on the low end so clearly Dr. Sher saying my NK's were high was incorrect.
<br/>Cytokine Rations
<br/>TNF-a:IL-10 (CD3+ CD4+) �43.9 Range 13.2-30.3
<br/>IFN-g:IL-10 (CD3+CD4+) 22 range 5.6-21�
<br/>Clearly my TNF is high and to bring this down I need Humira 2 shots then retest 3 weeks later. He also suggested doing IVIG possibly for the TNF if it won't drop. I do not want to do IVIG because I get migraines and it increases them and also I am not comfortable with getting 1000 peoples blood, and paying 4k out of pocket is not feasible if we had to do it and pay full price for Humira.
<br/>燦ow Troubough wanted to do the LIT then Humira Then IVIG and I asked why I couldn't have the Humira and LIT concurrently and it literally stumped him I had to ask 3 times. Finally he said that is just how they do it but that if I wanted to do both at once it would be fine.�
<br/>Dh is unhappy about going to Mexico, I am not going to do the IVIG unless someone can give me a success story. We are def going to do LIT and Humira I think of course a part of me thinks we should just try with the Humira once of course that would mean heartbreak #7. Opinions please�
<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
<br/>History:
<br/>6 m/c�
<br/>Anovulatory cycles, increased Synthroid Diagnosed Sep 2010�
<br/>Natural cycle Dec 2010 BFP M/C 6 1/2 Weeks, D&E Jan 2011�
<br/>1 Clomid/Ovidrel BFN May 2011�
<br/>Natural cycle Aug 2011 BFP M/C 4 Weeks�
<br/>1 IUI Sept 2011 BFP M/c 7 weeks�
<br/>Provera Dec 2011 BFP M/C 3 Weeks�
<br/>DQ ALPHA HLA MATCH, High NK Cells Diagnosed Dec 2011�
<br/>IVF March 2012 BFP m/c 4weeks 5 days (IL, Prednisone)�
<br/>IVF#2w/DS July 2012 MEGA FAILURE BFN (IL, Dexamethasone)�
<br/>Diagnosed No real HLA Match, DQ Beta Triad, High TNF, Low NK Cells�
<br/>Oct 2012 Natural Cycle m/c 4wks (Lovenox, Prednisone)�
<br/>
<br/>
点击查看全文
newbeginin (楼主)
天使宝宝 |
History: Age: 36, One 3 year old boy, 5 total losses: 2 chemical pregnancies,
<br/>Missed miscarriage at 12 weeks(baby measured 11 weeks, chromosomally normal
<br/>boy), blighted ovum 7 weeks, missed miscarriage at 17 weeks(baby measured 13
<br/>weeks, unable to obtain genetic results), Diagnoses: Homozygous A/A MTHFR gene
<br/>mutation, Vitamin D deficient(19), 5 HLA matches with husband, HLA "triad," high
<br/>TNF(44.2) while pregnant.
<br/>
<br/>Protocol:
<br/>
<br/>Claritin 10 mg/daily 4dpo to end of first tri
<br/>Pepcid 20 mg twice daily 4dpo to end of first tri
<br/>Weekly acupuncture entire pregnancy
<br/>Neup
<br/> 23 units from ovulation to 12 weeks
<br/>Prednisone 10 mg twice daily from 10 weeks to 12 weeks then wean by half for 2
<br/>weeks
<br/>Lovenox 30 mg daily from ovulation to 36 weeks(switch to heparin 5000 units
<br/>twice daily from 36 weeks until 24 hours before delivery)
<br/>Baby aspirin once daily to 36 weeks
<br/>Crinone 8% once daily whole pregnancy
<br/>Metafolin 800 mcg daily
<br/>Methyl B12 1000 mcg daily
<br/>P-5-P 50 mg daily
<br/>DHA and prenatals daily
<br/>Vitamin D3 2000 iu daily
<br/>
<br/>Many many good wishes that you will all find success in your own journeys! Our
<br/>family is now complete, but I hope that I can continue to help other people who
<br/>have gone through similar heartache.
<br/>
<br/>Emily
<br/>
<br/>
点击查看全文
newbeginin (楼主)
天使宝宝 |
cycles with neupo + prednisone + lovenox + cartia + progesterone + metformin
<br/>etc... ).
<br/>
<br/>
点击查看全文
newbeginin (楼主)
天使宝宝 |
My first test, had high cytokines... second test, even higher... third
<br/>> test, just got the results today, and they're even higher... despite two
<br/>intralipids infusions (one before the second test, one before this
<br/>> third one)... and despite being on prednisone from second to third
<br/>> test.. It just happens that way sometimes!� Our bodies are not machines, so we
<br/>can't expect them to react like robots.� It's a new field, we
<br/>> have to be patient and keep confidence that if we see the best doctors
<br/>> we can, and follow their suggestions, then we're doing everything
<br/>> possible to resolve the situation.
<br/>>
<br/>> FWIW here's what Braverman told me today (he emailed me with the results and
<br/>then called about 30 min later to chat.)� 1, I'm not on any supplements that
<br/>people are starting to wonder about increasing immune activity, such as
<br/>greens/spirulina.� (I'm on L arginine, myoinositol, melatonin, metformin,
<br/>vitamins A C E D, fish oil, and MaxiFlavone... all good he says.)� 2, I asked
<br/>about the variance between San Jose's lab and RFU's lab.� He said no one is
<br/>getting blood run by both labs on the same day so you can't assume changes in
<br/>cytokine ratios weeks apart are any indication of one lab being "off"-- the body
<br/>can change that much even faster.� He also is of the opinion that RFU's lab is
<br/>more accurate and so lower cytokines from San Jose shouldn't necessarily make
<br/>people feel like ahh, I'm doing better or anything like that.� Third, he said
<br/>since we're doing just ER and freeze all, we have time to get the inflammation
<br/>down before a FET (which is why
<br/>> we're doing freeze-alls.)� He said some people are just innately inflamed,
<br/>have something else going on inside that's aggravating the inflammation (with me
<br/>it could be these two benign liver tumors which were discovered during my last
<br/>lap, almost by accident.)� He said we'll be looking at humira + IVIg and
<br/>possibly neupogen, plus continuing on my prednisone.� And he sounded very
<br/>confident that we WOULD get the inflammation down.
<br/>>
<br/>
点击查看全文
newbeginin (楼主)
天使宝宝 |
Don't worry mine tnfwere in the low 60s actually higher then yours!! I was only on prednisone (no humira and no ivig) and had my little girl three years ago...hope everything goes well, don't loose hope :)
<br/>
点击查看全文
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

发表新帖
热门新帖

姐妹都在抢

备孕疑难杂症大攻略
    疯狂造人
    孕迹暖暖
    自在正念